Thursday 11 October 2012

Wake up with Dazzling Beauty Every Morning!

Almost every girl, including me dreams of waking up dazzlingly along the sleeping body of their boyfriend! When it comes to morning, an overtly done makeup looks off, and the key to steal your boyfriend’s heart is with naturally glowing sleeping beauty!

I remember the scene from “The Proposal” when Sandra Bullock did little morning makeup touchups quickly after waking up, but the question, “Are you wearing Makeup” did made her embarrassed a bit! However, as true as it may seem, every girl does this thing secretly, because it seems so great when your lover praises your delicate beauty, the first thing in the morning!

But true as they may be, these morning touch ups are always irritating, when the secret is exposed! All your oh-so-girlish efforts go down the drain, if your boyfriend catches you! However, one thing that can save you from the heck of getting ready in the early mornings is permanent make up!

I know you have read about its oh-so-horrible risks, but trust me the chances of risks are 0%, if you do the task smartly enough. I was one of those women, who are horridly afraid of permanent makeup procedure, but after an extensive research and consulting with an experienced cosmetologist, who is specialized in semi-permanent makeup technique, I must say, I took the right decision!

I think semi-permanent makeup procedure is the newest in this technology and doesn’t even cause much pain and scarring. I went for permanent make up eyebrows, lash line and eyelids, and after that, there is not a single day I felt the need to touch my eyes for anything to put on! It feels great when I wake up in the morning with perfect dazzling beautiful eyes and get ready for office with five minutes!

Moreover, semi-permanent makeup is great for people who have Vitiligo or Alopecia to live a beautiful and normal life, but normal people, especially women like me and you can enjoy the extra benefits no doubt, but remember the key to have a successful permanent makeup is to get it done by some experienced cosmetologist, not your local tattoo artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment