Wednesday 10 October 2012

Permanent Eyebrows! I Am Glad I Did It!

I have always fidgeted on the concept of permanent eyebrows, because of the great risks; I’ve read everywhere online and bad permanent eyebrows stories. Although I naturally have very thin and light eyebrows, yet I didn’t have the courage to go for permanent eyebrows until one day!

One day when one of my colleagues got her eyebrows done, it was the moment, when I had to change my mind, because she looked incredibly new and fresh with just a hint of new darker permanent eyebrows. Actually it was not permanent eyebrows procedure she went for; it was semi-permanent eyebrows procedure, which looked incredibly natural and beautiful.

As I went to my dermatologist, she suggested me a 3 times course process for permanent eyebrows and eyelids, starting from very light permanent eyebrows, and then moving on to darker and thicker ones, as per choice. So I was relaxed about not looking like a vampire with bushy eyebrows!

As I went for my first permanent eyebrows appointment, she made very soft looking eyebrows, which looked great and immensely built up my confidence for a second trip, which again resulted in even better looking eyebrows.

I love the fact that I don’t have to make up my eyebrows now every morning, and feel like I have naturally beautiful eyebrows. But as crazy as I have become about permanent eyebrows, I am looking forward to bring in more drama with my third time appointment. I am really looking forward to rock Lily Collins kind of eyebrows now!

And I must say the semi-permanent eyebrows technique is just flawless, and creates a naturally beautifully look with natural pigments, but too bad, my eyebrows will fade away completely after three years, but great in a sense that after three years, I might consider some other eyebrow styles to rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment