Tuesday 16 October 2012

Save Yourself From the Trouble of Everyday Makeup!

I never understood the importance of eyebrows, until one day, I darken my eyebrows accidently just out of a momentarily wish, and I realized for the very first time, how important role eyebrows play in framing your shape and accentuating your features.

And from that day onwards, I started to literally fill my eyebrows every morning to create a darker thicker bold British look! But the only frustration I felt every day was about worrying if my thicker eyebrows may fade or smudge during the course of the day. Well, I am sure every woman feels the same, who is even a tiny bit concerned about her eyebrows.

And then a friend of mine told me about semi permanent makeup eyebrows! At first I was scared about the permanent nature of my eyebrows and the changing trends, and then I realize that for eyebrows, you never really have to go what the hottest trends say! Because eyebrows are something that never work equally for every face, as every face demands a different eyebrow shape and hence the option of semi permanent eyebrows can prove to be one of the best things you could do to enhance your beauty.

Plus, having semi permanent makeup eyebrows is something different from permanent eyebrows. Semi permanent eyebrows will fade away automatically without any laser involvement after three years, so you can consider changing your eyebrow shape according to your aging facial features.

Semi permanent makeup eyebrows procedure is an entirely latest technique, which cannot be done by your local tattoo maker, so make sure you find an experienced and well-known cosmetologist for this procedure.

Despite reading all those risks involved, I did an extensive research and after two months of my research and findings, I dared to change my look with semi permanent eyebrows! Just as I was expecting, when I looked at the mirror, I found a totally new face with defined features and a more symmetrical face!

Permanent eyebrows have excluded the half of my daily makeup effort, because creating perfect eyebrows every morning was really a tough job for a normal working woman like me. I am enjoying my new look and would definitely suggest the same procedure, who are facing troubles to carry out their daily make up regime everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment