Thursday 11 October 2012

Five Things I Hate About My Eyeliner!

You know why time and again, I have thought about getting permanent eyeliner on, because there are some things so annoyingly irritating about applying an eyeliner. I just hate the annoying love-hate relationship between me and my eyeliner! An absolute necessity yet an irritating commodity! And I am sure, every woman feels this way about her eyeliner. Let’s find out what they are!

1.    Oh! It takes an annoying amount of time!

I just hate the amount of time I take to apply eyeliner, and when I have to apply it in a hurry, oh don’t ask the troubles it gives to my shaking hands! If I had to minus just my eyeliner from my morning makeup regime, the rest would take just about five minutes, and it’s always this eyeliner, which takes the most of morning time.

2.    Uneven Eyeliner

I have never felt a pinch of satisfaction with the way I apply my eyeliner. It always seems uneven to me, I don’t know why I am unable to draw the exact same line on both eyes. And I hate when it goes like this: applying-removing-applying-removing! Ah 10 minutes passed! Forget it!

3.    How killingly important it is for me!

I hate the fact that my eyeliner is my absolute necessity! I feel naked without it. And I am sure most of the women feel so! I don’t find the confidence to step out without it, and this is exactly the most irritating thing about it!

4.    I hate it when it smudges!

I have never liked to use a liquid eyeliner for a daily basis, because it adds the drama, which is suitable for rare occasions only, but for my everyday wear, I use my jet black DMGM eyeliner pencil, though it is waterproof, but I hate when it smudges at the end of the day, making me look like a worn-out witch!

5.    I have to miss it when I wake up!

The love-hate relationship that every women feel with her eyeliner is completely, totally and absolutely irritating! Just like the fact that it is never on me, when I wake up! I miss it on my eyes!

The Best Alternative

Despite the fact that I love my eyeliner, I have to find out an alternative, and guess what I have found it. Yes, the permanent eyeliner, which will fulfill all of my beauty dreams and I won’t have to buy a new eyeliner after every 3 months. Plus, everything that I hate about my eyeliner will be gone with permanent eyeliner. So say Bye Bye to your eyeliner problems and welcome the new permanent eyeliner technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment