Thursday 25 October 2012

5 Things I love About Permanent Eyeliner!

Of all my makeup treats, eyeliner is my absolute necessity, I feel naked without it! But I hate to waste full 5 minutes creating the perfect eyeliner every morning. Ah! Can’t afford to get late from work every day, what would I tell my boss, the reason for my being late is a little EYELINER!!! Well, the bosses can never understand, but I am sure you do!

Well, these are the problems of bygone days, when I was literally unaware of this tech-miracle called permanent eyeliner. I could not believe I can enjoy my sexy black eyeliner literally ALL THE TIME! But yes, this is true! I did my research and found a well-known cosmetologist. I was off course a little bit worried, but she did a wonderful job! So let me tell you the five things I absolutely and completely love about my permanent eyeliner!

1.    I wake up from my beauty sleep with no fear of wasting time on eyeliner; I just have to put a little mascara to perk up my amazing eyes. Being a women, and after 15 years of dealing with eyeliners, I feels just amazing to have a permanent eyeliner on my eyes.

2.    I love the fact that I have literally stop looking for expensive eyeliners, I am such a big fan of eyeliners that my eye pencil used to end up within 3 months, and I had to buy a new eyeliner, but now my permanent eyeliner keeps me stress-less after seeing expensive eyeliners.

3.    I love the mess-free, smudge-free look of my new permanent eyeliner. I no more have to worry exercising in the hot days of summer! My sweat can drip on my eyes or my neck, I remain always confident!

4.    Swimming is fun with my permanent eyeliner. Well, I was strictly prohibited to swim in chlorinated water in the healing time period of my liner, but now as it’s completely healed, I can swim all day without a fear of washing off my dear eyeliner.

5.    I don’t have to worry about removing my eyeliner before falling asleep. It’s just like my eyes have naturally become large and beautiful, and it’s amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment