Tuesday 9 October 2012

The Beauty of Bold Eyebrows!

All my life I have enjoyed light natural brows. My friends, who had heavy eyebrows, used to tame them with waxing, tweezing or threading, but I never did, as my eyebrows are naturally very light and clean looking.

As I grew up, I heard about permanent makeup eyebrows, and the lengths that people go to make their eyebrows appear permanently well-shapes and beautiful and dark. Well, I considered them jerks, as I myself had never any problem with my natural eyebrows, until one day!

That one day, when I saw “Mirror Mirror”, and was mesmerized by Lily Collins natural beauty. At first I didn’t realize, it’s her dark shapely framed eyebrows, making her appear this much beautiful. But as I did a little research on her beauty, I was thrilled with this fact, that one features that makes her look super feminine and expressive is her raven bold eyebrows.

And that was the day, when I realized the importance of eyebrows in looking beautiful. I pick a brow pencil and colored my eyebrows a bit darker and thicker for the very first time, and I couldn’t believe the beautiful woman standing in the mirror is me! Yes, me with my new dark bold eyebrows, as I color them now every day!

However, this one discovery has exceeded my morning makeup regime to a considerable period of time, which is not a suitable option for a working woman like me, and I am beginning to realize why people, especially women have gone so bananas for permanent makeup eyebrows procedure, as this really helps them lift up their beauty sans effort every morning!

And now I am the latest addition to the roster of people considering permanent makeup eyebrows as it is the best option to enhance their facial features, but I am not foolish enough to do it without any research. Plus, I have heard semi-permanent makeup eyebrows procedure is considered the hottest in this technique, and I am definitely and completely thinking to get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment