Friday 14 September 2012

Conceal Your Awful Permanent Makeup Eyebrows!

A year ago, I wanted to have permanent makeup eyebrows, because my eyebrows were quite thin and light. I searched and went through hundreds of forums online to get some insight into permanent eyebrows, as I was scared of the thought that they would be permanent, and I didn’t want to make any wrong move with the beauty of my face.

I read dreadful stories of how permanent makeup eyebrows have changed people’s life to worse. Basically the permanent eyebrows are just like having an eyebrow tattoo on your face, a tattoo which would remain there for all life on your face. And if a little step goes wrong, imagine how awful you will look!

I am sure many of you reading my article, are one of those stupid people, who made the wrong decision. However, there is one thing, which can save you, well not for good, but for full three years. Yes, I am talking about concealing your permanent tattoo with a semi-permanent makeup.

Semi-permanent makeup is not as horrible as permanent makeup; rather it’s one of the best options, if you want permanent eyebrows, well actually permanent for three years. Unlike permanent makeup, semi permanent makeup technique doesn’t use harmful pigments; instead it conceals your flaws with mineral pigments.

A permanent eyebrow tattoo can be concealed and reshaped with semi-permanent makeup technique for three years. After that, the mineral pigments will fade away automatically. The best thing about semi-permanent makeup is that it fades away completely to a natural look after three years, so even if anything goes wrong with your face, at least you would be safe from the horror of it being there FOREVER!

After all that research, I definitely made a right decision to go for semi-permanent eyebrows. My beauty artist didn’t use any color pigment, available in the market, rather she created mineral pigments, according to my natural skin tone. She kept me involved in the entire process, which involved beauty discussions, computerized picture of how will I look like after the procedure, and when I was fully satisfied with the procedure, she magically brought me some years younger than my actual age with her semi-permanent eyebrows.

Semi-permanent makeup cannot only create newer eyebrows, but can also conceal and re-create permanent makeup eyebrows. So if you are having trouble with your permanent eyebrows, the best option is to go find some renowned beauty artist, not the tattoo maker, and talk about having a semi-permanent scar camouflage.

No comments:

Post a Comment